Appraisals may 2007
Friday, June 15, 2007
Feedback For I, the role of manager
- Small comments make a lot of difference in the team's outlook. Like the one pointed out by a teammate "I was not like this but have become so." The topic was fear of hierarchy.
- Temper, I guess it can be used based on the need but you should realize that you are using it as a tool.
- SDLC stages, how to customize it for POC or prototyping kind of project?
- Mostly all get work based on interests and more than what role demands like in design.
- More motivational meeting that help set direction and provide focus.
- Jolly and friendly nature
- Random movement between tasks
- Ineffective estimation
For all roles that are for team
- design phase.
- sharing amongst team, unit, org and customers and therefore no visibility.
- inclusion of teammate beyond the module.
- Individually excellent and within module too or working together for assigned task.
- Generate more interest , Raise awareness level of
- Current product ideas being pursued
- Solutions with regard to our focus area.
- Unified Communications
- Increase confidence level and capability maturity of the team so that we can do
- Road shows
- Presentations at unit/org level
- Demo to senior mgmt
- Create more marketing material (flash. videos)
- Schedule adherence
- Who will measure
- Who will define
- When will we measure
- Process adherence
- Which areas to focus
- Code review
- Design review
- Doc review
- How to internalize?
- What metrics to measure?
- Who will measure?
- How will we measure?
- Better code review? Which part?
- Better architecture? How?
- Product idea? Brain storm.
- Knowledge Management
- Knowledge is acquired and not forced upon.
Created with Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
One place for all your notes