I was introduced to @gapingvoidart by a tweet from @jaishankarj
about the book Ignore everybody.
I thought it was a casual read but then I was hooked. First thing I noticed was "You were getting 25% free to read and then you could take your buy decision."
I read the 37 quotes in one go. Then I wanted to get insights into more and went ahead and read the rest of the stories attached to the quotes.
The ones that touched me were
- Nobody cares. Do it for yourself.
- The idea doesn’t have to be big. It just has to be yours.
- Worrying about “Commercial vs. Artistic” is a complete waste of time.
- Everybody has their own private Mount Everest they were put on this earth to climb.
- If your biz plan depends on you suddenly being “discovered” by some big shot, your plan will probably fail.
- Which ones touched you, please leave in comment.
I read his bio and now I have become his follower. Do you follow @gapingvoidart.