Skip to main content

Buy washing machine in Bangalore LG Service

Viveks personal had given up and said the LG technician would only come on Monday. I decided to try my luck with LG's customer's care service. I called them yesterday and they promised the technician will call me today at 11 AM.
It was obvious that the call would not come. I gave a grace period of a hour and called them at 12:30 again, empowered by the complaint number. The lady said she has already informed the technician and he would have called by now. I could have said Pinch me to believe that.
Again I held my sanity till 5:30 PM and called them back. Now showed some impatience and anger. He gave me the technician number and said he would come by 6 and that he would call me back now. I gave 5 mins grace period now and called back the number provided. You guessed it, the phone was busy.
I started to believe's Vivek's prophecy as they would know LG better.
To my surprise the technician did call me at 5:50 and told me he was at Marathahalli and would take about an hour to come.
He did come around at about 7:20 PM and can you believe it I got a call from Vivek's PR named himself as Dinesh wanting to know my feedback. I started to give my feedback and he jumped in with wishing me happy christmas and happy new year. He sounded blissful but in his happiness he forgot to take the complete feedback and all he understood was that "in exchange they should not take away the old washing machine until new one is installed either by them or LG". He said he would be sending the LG guy on Monday. I thanked him for doing so. Who would tell him that the technician has already begun his job.
The technician was more interested in selling the accessories like trolley stand and cover and presented a case in their favor. This was similar to the passion of the Vivek's salesman who wanted to push for accessories and did not care about installation. I guess LG does not leave enough margin for both of them and they have to make money on accessories. What do you think?
Before I leave you,
Do not buy LG washing machine from Vivek's on Friday or holiday that is close to weekend and even if you do obtain in writing from them or leave some money to be paid at home and which will be done only after they do the installation?
Secondly, LG customer care is 24/7 but their technicians do not work on Sunday so they will entertain you on weekend but your work will not be done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shivani, Brahmakumaries and Aastha channel

She comes twice on TV from 7:10 PM to 7:40 PM and 10:30 to 11:00 PM on Aastha channel. The spiritual channel story in India is on same lines as that of Aaj Tak , which was run by local ads before the big boys put ads on them. Today Shivani, a Brahmakumari mentioned that 99% of the cause of anger and frustration is elsewhere, it is not in the spur of the moment, when you hurt somebody or get hurt by somebody. Instead of reacting instantaneously , or pestering the reaction in the mind post the incident till eternity , can you wonder "Why is that soul so angry, what is bothering her? I am sure there is something more than what she has told me now?". The chain of thoughts that emerge lead you to compassion, releases love vibrations into the air. Love has a very subtle medium to reach out. You cannot yell and throw around love and claim that you are helping somebody by your love. You have to surrender to love and let love take over. You cannot correct the world. You can onl

Final Group Sadhana with HariHaran Mani

Today's meditation was drive down the memory lane. The events of the past few months/years simple drizzled in and out. The location had been flat#508 Cassia block in Brigade Millennium. The flat was on rental by  +Hariharan Mani , an +Art of Living  teacher, actuarial practitioner and meditator from Mumbai. It was here that we began our Group Sadhana about a year and half back. Today's idea was from  +Balakrishnan Ganesan  and original idea was from Shuchi. All of us are in photo above. Yesterday Bala said, lets do it for one last time. He messaged again that we had to bring our own yoga mats. There was a time when we had kept one carpet for morning Group Sadhana at Hari's flat. People joined and left us at different points of time. I remembered that Agnihotra Homa was to be performed at sunrise so messaged back that my entry would be delayed. In the end we gave a moist eyes good byes to Mr Hari and his bangalore stay. His memories and common moments will remain wi

सोहम का महत्व - live ashtavakra by Sri Sri RaviShankarji

मैं वही हूँ. न मैं त्रितिये व्यक्ति मैं हूँ, न द्वितीये व्यक्ति मैं हूँ. मैं खुद खुदा हूँ. सो हम. यह नाम तुम्हे दिया गया है. यह तुम नहीं हो. एक बार एक संत जंगल के बीच मैं अपनी झोपड़ी मैं थे. तब वहां कोई ढेर सारा खाना लेके आ गया. उन्हें हैरानी हुई कि ऐसा क्यूं हुआ. तभी वहां ३-४ लोग आये ओर उनसे कहा कि हम भूखे हैं, हमें भोजन चाह्यिये. संत  ने कहा कि मिल जाएगा. वह लोग हैरान हुए ओर कहा कि यहाँ तो कुछ नज़र नहीं आता है. तब संत ने कहा कि "सच है कि मेरे पास कुछ नहीं है, लेकिन मैं जिसके पास हूँ उनके पास सब कुछ है. "   माँ बच्चे  को जन्म देने से पहले ही उसमें दूध आ जाता है. प्रकृति का नियम है कि जहाँ प्यास होनी होती है वहां पहले से पानी व्याप्त होता है. यह दूसरी बात है कि आपको  दीखता नहीं है.   आप पूर्ण हो क्यूंकि आप पूर्ण से बने हो ओर पूर्ण मैं रहते हो ओर पूर्ण मैं जाना है. पूर्ण मैं से पूर्ण को निकालने से क्या पूर्ण अधूरा हो जाता है. आप अकेले से बोर क्यूं होते हैं, क्यूंकि आप ने अपने आप को नीरस कर दिया है. आपके पास जिस परमात्मा को होना था वह आपको कहीं ओर दीखता है. आपके पास